When you register to work through Bamber Education, you will receive a telephone call for an initial conversation.
Your consultant will ask you some simple questions to ensure that we are able to help you to secure a teaching position, satisfying ourselves that you are suitably qualified with relevant experience.
A further conversation will be arranged at a time convenient to you. Your consultant will make every effort to, familiarise themselves with your qualifications and experiences, discussing your strengths and priorities as a professional and an individual to ascertain the types of schools which would best suit your profile. The consultant will finish the conversation knowing your requirements as a teacher. They will now be fully equipped and ready to assist you in securing your ideal teaching position.
Careful and thorough screening process
You will be asked to provide a number of essential documents; it is vital that we are fully satisfied with the authenticity of your application and will ensure that all documents provided are fully verified.
These essential documents include:
- Full, detailed and current CV
- Teaching qualification
- Qualified Teacher Status
- Any degree level qualification in addition to the above
- 2 professional references – with 1 being from your current or most recent school
- 1 form of ID
- Disclosure and Barring Service disclosure
- Proof of address
- Confirmation of National Insurance number
- Evidence of legal name change where appropriate
For overseas trained teachers:
- Right to enter/remain in the UK
- Right to work in the UK
- Overseas police check
- NARIC comparability check where appropriate